Purpose of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice provides mandatory information as required under the General Data Protection Regulation. The Notice explains how the Controller of your information Premier Media Broadcasting Limited (“Premier Sports”), collects, stores and processes your personal data. The Policy applies to all customers of Premier Sports, prospective customers and any person that visits or uses our websites and app.
References in this Policy to “Premier”, “we”, “us”, or “our” should be interpreted accordingly.
The Information We Collect
Depending on the service or product you use, we may collect the following data where relevant:
Account Details – information you provide to us to set up our services such as customer ID, payment method, bank account, credit card number (if applicable to your subscription), billing address, subscription(s) purchased as well as the transaction details, your credit rating (acquired from credit rating agencies).
Competition Information – data you provide to us when you enter competitions
Contact Details - information which allows us to directly identify or contact you such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, user names and passwords, date of birth, gender, language preferences, and delivery details.
Customer Care Information – information collected when you contact us to enquire about our products and also information provided in requests for support and the information required to resolve them. The time and duration of the customer care call, the channel used to communicate with us (e.g. Facebook) and the solution achieved. Your call to Customer Care may also be recorded.
Internet Data - your IP address, information we collect via Cookies and related technology, from our website.
Player Data – we keep a record of whether or not and how often you use the Premier Sports Player.
Service Data – the information which is necessary for us to provide the Service to you e.g. Viewing Card Number
Telephone Data - your telephone number(s)
Television Data - the content you view, use of our Service, Viewing Card Number (if applicable).
Third Party Information – information provided to us by other organisations such as data brokers (e.g. Experian) and credit reference agencies.
Website Data – information you have provided to us through our websites and information we collect via cookies and related technology.
How we may use your information
- To provide you with our products and services
- To improve our products and services
- To ensure that you are receiving a quality service
- To tell you about new services or offers that you may be of interest to you
- To manage your billing cycle
- To check your credit information
- To manage capacity planning and technical support
- To administer competitions which you may enter
Why we use your information
The main purpose for processing your personal data is so that we can perform the contract we have entered into with you and provide the products and services you have requested.
We may also use your personal data for the following legitimate business purposes:
- To manage our products and services
- Improving our content, products and services
- To improve the quality of the service you are receiving by monitoring, recording, storing and using customer service communications we may have with you.
- For market research
- To safeguard the vital interest of an individual
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- To protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party by analysing activity on our service to help block the publication of or access to unauthorised content
- To provide you with direct marketing by post, telephone, email or SMS, unless you have asked us not to do so
Managing your Marketing Preferences
If you wish to opt out of direct marketing please contact us at email@example.com
You can also opt out by clicking the link or text option at the bottom of any marketing email or text you receive from us.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer or device when you visit our website. The cookies hold basic information that shows us if you have visited the site previously and which pages you have visited.
We use Google Analytics to collect the data in such a way that it does not identify you. We will not associate any data collected from our website with personally identifying information from any other source. Most web browsers will allow you to control whether or not cookies are collected. Cookies can also be easily cleared or deleted from your browser at any time.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Some third parties may be located in countries outside the EEA and Switzerland where different privacy rules apply. We will continue to use the European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses as a legal mechanism for data transfers from the E.U. These clauses are contractual commitments between companies transferring personal data binding them to protect the privacy and security of the data. Premier adopts Standard Contractual Clauses so that the data flows necessary to provide, maintain and develop our services takes place legally.
Further information about the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the EU Commission can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en
Keeping your Data Up to Date and your Rights
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update, amend or correct your information.
You also have the following rights:
- To request access to the personal data we hold about you
- To request the erasure of the personal data we hold about you
- To request us to restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you
- To object to us processing personal data relating to you
- Where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time
- You have the right to obtain certain personal data from us in a format that can be transferred electronically to a third party (also called “ data portability”).
Please note that some of these rights are not absolute. In some circumstances we may refuse your request if compliance with the request meant that we could not fulfil our contractual obligations to provide you with products or services. We will however keep you up to date on any actions in relation a request from you.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data is retained in accordance with our data retention, deletion and security policies. These policies set out the standards under which we decide how long we keep your information and the measures necessary to keep your data secure
When determining what data to retain, we consider the information needed to best provide you with the products and services, to manage your relationship with us and to meet our statutory obligations,
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your GDPR rights or if you want to get a copy of the personal data that we hold for you, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at Premier Sports, Broadcasting House, 3a Princes Street South, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Changes to this Notice
We may occasionally update or amend our privacy and cookies notice. Any material changes will be posted on our website prior to the changes taking effect. Where appropriate we will notify you using the contact details you have provided to us for this purpose. We would kindly ask that you review our notice from time to time to understand how we process your personal data.