- 400 games from the NHL (15 per week)
- NHL Tonight every day
- 40 games from the KHL
- 206 NRL games (every game from every round incl. Grand Final)
- State of Origin
- 32 live Championship Rugby League games
- 30 live Conference football games
- All 38 races from the NASCAR Sprint Cup + 5 live Truck races and highlights of every Truck race.
- 70 live GAA games from the All-Ireland, Allianz League and Club Championships
- 2 games each weekend of French Top 14 Rugby Union
- Every Celtic weekend SPL game delayed on a Monday night including all home SPL games not covered on SKY or ESPN.
- Monthly live boxing
- MMA from Cage Contender and others
- 70 games from the Argentine Football League (Primera)
- 35 games from the Copa Sudamericana
- Copa do Brasil starting in 2013
- Weekly racing from the Swedish Elite Speedway league
- Weekly indoor Bowls coverage
- Weekly BRISCA F1 highlights
A 12 month season ticket is available for £95 giving you the channel for 12 months and saving you over nearly £35 as we also drop the connection fee. This offer is only available through the internet using a credit card. Please note this subscription is auto-renewing unless cancelled 30 days before the end date.
The channel is currently only available in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland.
Viewers in Nortern Ireland can view Premier Sports via Setanta Sports 1 in that territory.
Please visit www.setanta.com/ie for more information.
If you don't have SKY and wish to watch Premier Sports then we can offer you the channel online through the Premier Player.
The easiest and quickest way to subscribe is on our secure website where you can pay by credit card or set up a direct debit. The channel will normally turn on in less than 5 minutes after you complete the transaction. You can also call 0871 663 9000 and speak with an operator to order Premier Sports. Occasionally the signal will need resent so please bear this in mind and try to subscribe early if there is a specific event you wish to view. Please note you can only set-up Multiroom by calling the number above.
The channel costs £9.99 per month with a one-off connection fee of £10 charged for new and returning customers. Season ticket 12 month offers are also available priced at £95 saving you £35.
Commercial customers are asked to call 0871 222 8484 for updated pricing.
You do not need to subscribe to any SKY TV package or channels to receive Premier Sports, however the channel will only work with a SKY decoder box and a dish. We can provide a viewing card just for our channel if you use your SKY box for free-to-air purposes only. Please note other non SKY systems do not work with our channel and you will not be able to record using SKY+ unless you have a SKY Entertainment (Basic) subscription.
A £10 connection fee applies to all new and renewing monthly subscriptions to cover administrative costs.
Multiroom is available when ordering by phone. The cost is only £1 extra per box per month.
For monthly subscribers subscription is for a minimum of 2 months, with cancellation to be given by phone 30 days from next billing date. For annual subscribers please note the minimum term is for 12 months and the subscription is automatically renewed unless cancellation by phone is received 30 days before the date of renewal.
This website hosts all forthcoming events on a timeline schedule which normally shows 2 weeks in advance. A list of all events is also available under schedule. The Sky electronic programme guide can be accessed using your remote control and is also available online. Alternatively click on your sport to access all live and 1st aired content. For events more than 2 weeks away and breaking channel developments it is worth joining our Facebook page.
Premier Sports have launched their Premier Player offering those without SKY in their homes the chance to view their favourite sports.
Now you can see 24/7 coverage of the Premier Sports channel including all our NHL, NRL, GAA and NASCAR action.
This includes a 7 day Catch-Up service allowing you to watch any live or delayed event from the previous week.
The service is available in superb quality (up to 5mps) and is viewable on all major devices from IOS (Apple) to Android and PC’s.
If you are a current Premier Sports SKY subscriber then this service is available free as part of your current TV subscription.
If you are interested in the Player please visit www.premierplayer.tv for more information.
The lines are open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm. For major live events we will stay open later.
This is no problem as we activate the signal by sending a message through your dish.
Currently we are not available to view on Virgin. We are endeavouring to change this situation and would appreciate if customers would contact Virgin directly asking for Premier Sports to be made available. There are a number of ways to contact Virgin.- *** Forum: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV/bd-p/tv ***Twitter: @virginmedia *** Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/virginmedia ***
You can watch all your favourite sport via the Premier Player.
On Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday of each week broadcasting of Premier Sports on SKY 428 switches to Premier Sports Extra on SKY between the hours of 07:00 and 10:00. Your subscription allows you to watch both channels.
This service is currently not available. All home clubs that are filmed by us (Championship Rugby League and Blue Square) receive DVD's that they are allowed to pass on to the public. We recommend you contact them directly.
Only Sky are able to control record lengths of programs when the sport is live. We are working with SKY to find a fix but currently we ask you do one of the following to avoid missing the end of live games you record.
Record the program that follows to make sure you don’t miss the end.
Add the max 10 minutes to the record length of every program in Sky+ settings (this is not going to
guarantee you will see the end but will help)
Record the repeat which normally airs within 12 hours as this always fits into the time slot.
Complete a manual record by following the actions below:
Rather than record a specific programme, you can set the Planner to record a particular channel for a defined period. This can be useful for recording parts of very long broadcasts or when it's likely that a broadcast will overrun for a long period. Here's how to add a manual record to the Planner:
1. Press services on your Sky remote to highlight the Options menu.
2. Press select and you'll see the Sky+ Setup menu highlighted.
3. Press the left/right arrows to highlight Man Rec.
4. Press select to highlight the Channel Number and Channel Name items.
5. Type in the desired channel number, or press the left/right arrow buttons to cycle through the available channels.
6. Press the down arrow button to highlight Day.
7. Press the left/right arrow buttons to select the day of recording. The default option is Today. You may select to record up to six days in advance.
8. Press the down arrow button to highlight Start Time.
9. Press the number buttons to enter the start time.
10. Press the left/right arrow buttons to switch between AM and PM.
11. Press the down arrow button to highlight End Time.
12. Press the number buttons to enter the end time.
13. Press the left/right arrow buttons to switch between AM and PM.
14. Press the down arrow button to highlight Frequency.
15. Press the left/right arrow buttons to select the frequency of the recording. The default option is Once, which is for one-off recordings.
16. Press the yellow button to add the manual recording to the Planner.
When looking at the manual recording in the Planner, you will see the recording titled with the date and time. When trying to watch a manual recording in the Planner, you will be asked to enter your Sky TV PIN. This applies to all manual recordings, whatever their content.